Welcome to Lynnfield Pediatrics
IMPORTANT COVID-19 Updates at Lynnfield Pediatrics:
Lynnfield Pediatrics continues to care for our patients to the best of our ability while minimizing unnecessary visits to the office, and limiting any potential for disease spreading in the office when visits are necessary. We are constantly checking guidelines from health authorities, and discussing with professional groups and colleagues how best to respond to the challenges that COVID-19 presents. With all this in mind we have changed our standard operating procedures as follows:
- We are seeing healthy children in the morning hours and sick visits in the afternoon
- Children who have had fever in the last two weeks or who currently have severe cough will be seen in a dedicated room on the third floor and will not pass through the main office.
- No one will be sitting in the waiting room. Instead, patients are asked to call when they arrive in the parking lot and we will let them know when to come in when the exam room is ready.
- If we are able to adequately assess and treat patients over the phone, we will do so whenever possible
- Patients who need testing for the COVID-19 virus are directed to a facility better equipped to perform testing safely
Office hours are unchanged and we continue to be on call 24/7.
Who we are
Lynnfield Pediatrics is a small, privately owned practice focused on providing care for patients from birth to 22 years of age. We perform well visits, sick visits, and coordinate care with specialists in order to provide effective and continuous care. We are accepting new patients, and we almost always have same-day appointments for sick visits. We love getting to know each family, so we can provide the individualized care that works best for them.
Monday: 7:30am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 7:30am – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 7:30am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 7:30am – 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 9am – 12:00pm
Insurances that we accept
Note: We also accept other insurances not listed. Please call our office to inquire. Also, some plans within a company might not accept our office as in-network (e.g. Tufts Select Network, Harvard Pilgrim Primary Choice GIC)