Welcome to Lynnfield Pediatrics
IMPORTANT COVID-19 Changes at Lynnfield Pediatrics:
(reviewed daily, last changed 6/15/20)
Lynnfield Pediatrics continues to care for our patients to the best of our ability while minimizing unnecessary visits to the office, and limiting any potential for disease spreading in the office when visits are necessary. We are constantly checking guidelines from health authorities, and discussing with professional groups and colleagues how best to respond to the challenges that COVID-19 presents. With all this in mind we have changed our standard operating procedures as follows:
- We are using telemedicine whenever possible; almost every sick visit is now done remotely through video call.
- Everyone coming into the office is screened for recent COVID-19 symptoms or contacts and triaged appropriately.
- Children who have had fever in the last two weeks or who currently have infectious symptoms like cough will be seen in a dedicated room on the third floor and will not pass through the main office.
- The waiting room is closed. Instead, patients are asked to call when they arrive in the parking lot and wait there until we let them know that the exam room is ready for them. This also helps us control patient flow into and out of the office to make sure that nobody crosses paths with one another.
- Mask wearing is strictly enforced for everyone over age 2. Please bring your own mask and wear it properly. Patients and family members without masks will be provided them from our (limited) supply.
- All frequently-touched surfaces are cleaned regularly and there is hand sanitizer at the office entrance to be used on arrival and departure.
- Patients who need testing for the COVID-19 virus are directed to a facility better equipped to perform testing safely.
Office hours are unchanged and we continue to be on call 24/7.
Who we are
Lynnfield Pediatrics is a small, privately owned practice focused on providing care for patients from birth to 22 years of age. We perform well visits, sick visits, and coordinate care with specialists in order to provide effective and continuous care. We are accepting new patients, and we almost always have same-day appointments for sick visits. We love getting to know each family, so we can provide the individualized care that works best for them.
Monday: 7:30am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 7:30am – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 7:30am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 7:30am – 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 9am – 12:00pm
Insurances that we accept
Note: We also accept other insurances not listed. Please call our office to inquire. Also, some plans within a company might not accept our office as in-network (e.g. Tufts Select Network, Harvard Pilgrim Primary Choice GIC)